Live webinar organized by the Global Antibiotic Research and Development Partnership, GARDP, that will be broadcast on 25 February 2021 at 17:00-18:30 CET. Find your time zone here.
- Patricia Bradford, Antimicrobial Development Specialists LLC (US)
- Alita Miller, Entasis Therapeutics (US)
Moderator: Michael Mourez, École d’Ingénieurs de PURPAN (France)
Screen to pre-clinical candidate (Alita Miller):
- Discovery strategies
- Hit-to-lead generation
- MOA studies
- Spectrum of activity
- Resistance studies
- In vitro toxicity assessments
- PK/PD characterization
Pre-clinical candidate to phase 1 (Patricia Bradford):
- Non-clinical package requirements for first-in-human studies
- Dose selection
- Non-clinical toxicity
- CMC considerations
- Regulatory process/pathways
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session.
If you have questions or comments, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration on the Global Antibiotic Research and Development website