EU-JAMRAI is a European Union Joint Action on Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) and Healtcare-associated Infections (HCAI) that brings together 44 partners and more than 40 stakeholders. Its mission is to foster synergies among EU member states by developing and implementing effective One Health policies to fight the rising threat of AMR and to reduce HCAI.
EU-JAMRAI is co-funded by its partners and the European Union’s health program (2014-2020 – GA nº761296).
EU-JAMRAI is promoting good pratices for a better use of antibiotics in Europe, and produced 6 policy briefs related to that topic.
More about the 6 policy briefs on the dedicated JAMRAI page:
- Appropriate use of antibiotics in a One Health perspective
- The need to develop core elements at the European level on antimicrobial stewardship (AMS) and infection prevention and control (IPC)
- The need to develop indicators and targets for AMR action plans in the EU
- The need for a reinforced AMR One Health Network
- The urgent need to foster research on infection prevention and control to improve health security
- Incentivizing antibiotic access and innovation