- David Paterson, Director, University of Queensland Centre for Clinical Research (Australia)
- Julie Marsh, Biostatistical Lead, Wesfarmers Centre of Vaccines and Infectious Diseases, University of Western Australia (Australia)
Presentation 1: Overview of innovations in clinical trials of antimicrobial agents (David Paterson)
- The value proposition of clinical trial networks
- What could MAMS, DOOR or PRACTical bring to clinical trials of antimicrobials?
- Pros and cons of new clinical trial designs
Presentation 2: Overview of adaptive trials in vaccines & antimicrobial agents (Julie Marsh)
- Adaptive trials
- Understanding the decision process for trial adaptations
- Implementation challenges
- Trial governance & integrity
If you have questions or comments, please let us know: email@example.com.
Registration on this link.