At the World Microbe Forum – the joint event between FEMS and the American Society of Microbiology (ASM), there are loads of sessions where antimicrobial resistance is at the focal point! The Word Microbe Forum, taking place online from 20-24 June, 2021 will offer you a unique opportunity to get your hands on the latest research on antimicrobial resistance including workshops, plenary sessions and symposia.
Here is only a small list of sessions on the topic:
- Course/Workshop (On-Demand). Antimicrobial Stewardship: Beyond the Basics
- Symposium (On-Demand). Diagnostic Stewardship: The Role of Diagnostic Testing in Combating Antimicrobial Resistance
- Meet-the-Expert (Live). Detection of Colistin Resistance Using MALDI-TOF MS
- Symposium (Interactive). New Agents Discovery Summary Session: Early New Antimicrobial Agents
- Mini-conference (On-Demand). Learning from Nature to Combat Antimicrobial Resistance: Network Pharmacology with Plant and Fungal
- Plenary (Interactive). Preventing the Evolution of Antibiotic Resistance
There are also opportunities for you to present your research on AMR (poster or presentation).
Abstract submissions close on the 18th March, 2021.
More on the World Microbe Forum website.