The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
ICOH 2021: 15. International Conference on One Health aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of One Health. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of One Health.
Download the program here.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of One Health are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Downloadable versions of the check list for Full-Text Papers and Abstract Papers.
Please refer to the Paper Submission Guideline, Abstract Submission Guideline and Author Information before submitting your paper.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers.
The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
ICOH 2021 has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on One Health. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Paper Submission
- Author Registration
- Listener Registration
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Presentation Upload
- Health Risk Assessment of Heavy Metals in the Contaminated and Uncontaminated Soils
S. A. Nta
- Building an Integrated Relational Database from Swiss Nutrition National Survey and Swiss Health Datasets for Data Mining Purposes
Ilona Mewes, Helena Jenzer, Farshideh Einsele
- Nutrition Bio-Shield Superfood: Healthy and Live Herbal Supplement for Immune System Enhancement
Azam Bayat, Aref Khalkhali, Ali Reza Mahjoub
- A Visual Analytics Tool for the Structural Health Monitoring of an Aircraft Panel
F. M. Pisano, M. Ciminello
- Stability Analysis of Two-delay Differential Equation for Parkinson’s Disease Models with Positive Feedback
M. A. Sohaly, M. A. Elfouly
- Electrolysis Ship for Green Hydrogen Production and Possible Applications
Julian David Hunt, Andreas Nascimento
- The Integration of Patient Health Record Generated from Wearable and Internet of Things Devices into Health Information Exchanges
Dalvin D. Hill, Hector M. Castro Garcia
- The Risk of In-work Poverty and Family Coping Strategies
A. Banovcinova, M. Zakova
- Advanced Compound Coating for Delaying Corrosion of Fast-Dissolving Alloy in High Temperature and Corrosive Environment
Lei Zhao, Yi Song, Tim Dunne, Jiaxiang (Jason) Ren, Wenhan Yue, Lei Yang, Li Wen, Yu Liu
- Government (Big) Data Ecosystem: Definition, Classification of Actors, and Their Roles
Syed Iftikhar Hussain Shah, Vasilis Peristeras, Ioannis Magnisalis
- Knowledge Management in Academic: A Perspective of Academic Research Contribution to Economic Development of a Nation
Hilary J. Watsilla, Narasimha R. Vajjhala
- Automated Monitoring System to Support Investigation of Contributing Factors of Work-Related Disorders and Accidents
Erika R. Chambriard, Sandro C. Izidoro, Davidson P. Mendes, Douglas E. V. Pires
- Collaborative Reflexive/Reflective Teaching and Action Research in TESL
O. F. Elkommos
- Development of Sports Nation on the Way of Health Management
Beatrix Faragó, Zsolt Szakály, Ágnes Kovácsné Tóth, Csaba Konczos, Norbert Kovács, Zsófia Pápai, Tamás Kertész
- A Robust Optimization Method for Service Quality Improvement in Health Care Systems under Budget Uncertainty
H. Ashrafi, S. Ebrahimi, H. Kamalzadeh