- Type de poste: CDI
- Secteur : Privé
- Localité : France
- Limite de candidature : 30/06/2021
- Profil de poste:
Recherche et innovation
- Domaine(s) :
Santé publique, Antibiotic stewardship et Socio-économie, Autre
Recherche et Développement
DEINOVE (Euronext Growth Paris: ALDEI) is a French biotechnology company pioneering the exploration of a new domain of life, unexplored at 99.9%: the “microbial dark matter”. By revealing the metabolic potential of rare bacteria or still classified as uncultivable, it tackles a global health and economic challenge: antimicrobial resistance. The new therapies discovered and developed by DEINOVE target superbugs (microbes that have become resistant to one or more antimicrobials) that cause life-threatening infections which are now spreading at high speed.
Site web : http://www.deinove.com
Poste et missions
You will be part of the Microfluidic unit at DEINOVE. The main missions of the unit are to develop various droplet-based screening tools. In this context, you will have to build a droplet based microfluidic station. Then you will develop and perform high throughput phenotypic sorting of environmental microorganisms producing active natural products. In this context, we are looking for an enthusiastic microfluidics researcher specialized in droplet microfluidic to strengthen the microfluidics team.
Under supervision of the head of department you will:
· Build and validate a droplet microfluidic station for screening and sorting environmental microorganisms for the production of natural active products.
· Develop and conduct screening, sorting and isolation of environmental microorganisms by collaborating with Biodiversity Farming, Fermentation Engineering and Synthetic Biology teams at DEINOVE.
· Develop and improve “in drop” biological analyzes for the discovery of active natural products.
Mobilité géographique : pas de déplacement
Prise de fonction : 01/09/2021
· A PhD degree in biology, biotechnology, microfluidics or a related discipline.
· Expertise in microfluidics, knowledge in engineering and electronics for the
development of microfluidics stations (analyzers, sorters)
· Experience in developing microfluidic droplet assays (droplet production, screening, injection, fusion, sorting, etc.), single-cell microfluidic analyzes, hands-on experience of essential micro-fabrication techniques including photolithography
· Experience in microbiology, biochemistry, molecular or cellular biology.
· Labview programming skills
· Experience in microscopy, fluorescence imaging, high speed imaging, familiarity with Flow cytometry
· Experience in NGS sequencing
· Basic programming skills R, MATLAB or Python
Good verbal and written communication skills to collaborate effectively in a team environment and present and explain technical information.· Rigorous and quantitative scientific approach
· Organizational skills required to achieve demanding multitasking goals
· Fluent written and spoken English.
For this role, we are looking for someone passionate about innovation and aiming for collaborative team abounding in positive energy.
DEINOVE offers a professional environment in a demanding, cutting-edge scientific environment offering the opportunity to work on various projects and techniques, with many experts. Join us!
Candidater sur le site de l’Association Bernard Gregory.